Razor electric scooter warranty
Razor Limited Warranty
Razor provides a limited warranty namely, their products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase by the consumer. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or misuse.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If your product malfunctions within the period as detailed above, Razor will in the first instance endeavour to identify the issue and resolve this with the dispatch of a replacement part. You will need to provide the serial number of your product and a proof of purchase.
If the issue cannot be resolved in this manner, the next course would be to obtain a returns merchandise authorisation (RMA) number from email@example.com
1. Securely pack the item(s) in the original packaging.
2. Please include the original packing slip and a note explaining the reason for your return.
3. Shipping cost to be borne by the consumer.
4. Clearly label the package for return using the following address together with your RMA number:
5. RMA Returns, Unit 20 Hartnoll Business Centre, Post Hill, Tiverton, Devon, UK, EX164NG
Once the item is received by our engineer, all costs to repair the item under warranty will be borne by Razor including the return carriage costs. The item will be examined within 2 working days of receipt and any works undertaken within 5 working days of receipt.
If your product malfunctions outside of the warranty period, USG can offer:
1. Technical advice including diagnostic guides to help identify the issue
2. Replacement parts to resolve the issue
3. Repair service for your product with the following guidelines:
How Can You Claim On Your Warranty?
Customer contacts Razor by calling 01202672702